"I never did quite fit in the glamour mode. This life with my husband and family, that is my high right now." ~Patty Duke

March 07, 2011

Positivity Needed...

Monday mornings...ugh! Weekend is over, back to the real world, blah, blah, blah... On the other hand, it is a new start and a fresh beginning. I guess it is all perspective. I really want to have the latter, but I am just not feeling it. Honestly, I really haven't been "feeling it" for about the last two weeks. Not sure really what is going on, but this is not my normal self. I am finding it hard to put a positive outlook on much of anything. Everything irritates me and gets on my nerves. I am quick to find fault with most everyone around me. Quite frankly, I am getting on my own nerves!! Maybe if I just fill my life with enough positive words and thoughts they will squeeze out any room for all this negativity. So, here I am looking for your help...any positivity to fill my day with?

1 comment:

  1. Two words. Baby. Monkey.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o

    ReplyDelete