"I never did quite fit in the glamour mode. This life with my husband and family, that is my high right now." ~Patty Duke

March 14, 2011

3/14 - 3/20 Menu

So each week, I decide on our menu and shop accordingly. It just helps me stay organized and prepared for the week. I try to plan between five to six dinners...we usually eat out once and can have leftovers one night as well. So here is what we are eating this week:

1. Marinara Sauce with Turkey Sausage and Ricotta
Steamed Green Beans with Lemon

2. Pan seared Pork Chops
Apple Slaw
Raw Veggies and Dip

3. Homemade Sloppy Joes
Roasted Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

4. Grilled Chicken California Salad
with Avocado Ranch Dressing

5. Chicken Fried Rice

6. Grilled Turkey Tenderloin
Baked Potatoes
Spinach Salad

7. Seared Venison Tenderloins
Roasted Veggies
Brown Rice

Along with these meals, I am planning on making blueberries muffins, oat and fruit bars, and chocolate chip cookies. This week is also my youngest son's third birthday party so there will be some kind of cake. (He hasn't completely decided what he wants yet, other than it must involve sprinkles!)
I will post recipes for some meals as I cook them. Some of these are new, so I will also let you know what we thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment