"I never did quite fit in the glamour mode. This life with my husband and family, that is my high right now." ~Patty Duke

February 27, 2011

Dinner tonight


Today was nearly like summer! So in honor of that, we hauled out the grill and fired it up. I hadn't really planned on that, but I managed to scrape together the following and it turned out pretty yummy...

Grilled chicken with onions and tomatoes

2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Olive oil
1 onion sliced
Grape tomatoes
salt
pepper
worcestershire sauce
1 lemon
aluminum foil (to make packets)

Lay out enough aluminum foil to create two grill packets. Using about 1 tblsp of olive oil, coat each piece of foil. Then place chicken breast on foil. Salt and pepper, then layer in onion and tomatoes. Add about 1 tblsp of worcestershire sauce and juice from 1/2 lemon in each packet. Close up the packets and place on hot grill for about 30 minutes.

I made baked potatoes on the grill and a baby spinach salad to go along side the chicken.

Happy early summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment